Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Frontline on Rove

Be sure to watch tonight's Frontline documentary on Karl Rove, "The Architect" (check local PBS listings here). Reviews haven't been good, but it's still probably worth seeing.

The problem with stories about Rove is that they're all circumstantial. On the one hand, you feel compelled to conclude that if there's no hard evidence for his role in any of the dirty tricks, maybe he's not guilty. On the other, it can't just be a coincidence that so many of the same kinds of things happen in campaigns he's involved in.

By the way, check out "Bush's Brain," a documentary based on the book by the same title. More tomorrow after I've watched the Frontline piece...

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Chris said...

This is a pretty cool site. I'm not sure how I found my way here, but I like what I see.

I have the Frontline tivo'd. I haven't watched it yet. When I do, I will for sure get back with you.

I love the discourse of this site.

When you get some time, check out my site http://politicalnotio.blogspot.com

It's a new one that I started and it still has a lot of work left.

I will be coming back here often.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site! Good stuff, good resources here. Nice site. All the best!
- onthehustings.blogspot.com c
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home