Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Casey vs. Santorum

I just got the latest Keystone Poll (conducted by the Center for Opinion Research here at Franklin & Marshall College) and it contains horserace numbers on the 2006 Casey-Santorum race:

Casey 44 - Santorum 37 - "Don't Know" 19 (MoE = +/-4.5)

-----

I'm going to use this opportunity to make the following statement about this race:

I'm planning an in-depth case study of the Casey-Santorum race in an attempt to test some theoretical work I've been doing on how campaigns are run. As a result, I will not be blogging on this race beyond an occasional factual post (including information like that above). This race is going to be extremely interesting and it will be hard not to chime in, but I don't want to do anything that will compromise my role as a neutral observer and analyst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home